What keeps you up at night? Is it the fear of losing team members? The nightmare that your team member’s version of your salon culture is radically different from your own? Or trying to figure out how to get new hires immersed in to your culture? Maybe it’s all three of these?
We’ve all been to classes on staff retention, customer service and leadership. This is different.
When you move beyond theory......... What does it REALLY look like day in and day out to lead by focusing your energy on building a CULTURE that creates results?
We went on a mission to find out and share with you the most important elements every high-performing culture includes. AND, we dug in to see exactly how this happens in the real world.
What would it be like if your CULTURE was the leader?
Your culture led your business? (instead of you having to be out in front constantly?)
Your team constantly pushed the levels of performance?
Your team recruited a steady stream of new talent for you?
If the thought of this intrigues you, you are going to love what we have put together in this experience. We’re going to roll up our sleeves and design a game plan to bring your ideal culture to life step-by-step.
Who should be there?
• Salon/Spa Owners - Your business is your baby.....be there and we'll help you nurture and grow it.
• Managers - The person(s) that's responsible for refining and supporting company policies, procedures and vision with the owner.
• Team Lead - A substantial part of your job is to coach, train and mentor others.
* The ideal combination is Salon Owner, Highest Level Managers and/or Trainers. We really want you to be able to go home, implement and create lasting change that will grow your business and your teams.
This isn’t a day of rah-rah and then back to reality. This is about planning what you are going to do differently when you get back to create different results. You’ll leave with tools you can take back to your salon and implement immediately.
You will walk away with:
• A solid game plan.
• Concrete tools to create or enhance your existing culture.
• Tools to measure Staff Engagement.
• A template for creating impactful dynamic team meetings.
What’s your investment?
$175 per person
9:00am - Morning Session
12:00 - 1:30pm - Lunch on your own
1:30pm - Afternoon Session
5:00pm - 6:30pm - Dinner on your own
6:30 - 9:00pm - Expansion Exercise
8:30am - Coffee
9:00am - Morning Session
12:00 - 1:00pm - Lunch on your own
1:00pm - Afternoon Session
3:00pm - Close
SPACE IS LIMITED! REGISTER NOW!